Friday, May 23, 2014

Age Group to Politics

I think that our generation needs to know more about politics. Many of the students in my grade are not knowledgable in politics or what is going on, myself included. But I also think this is not totally our fault. Our education needs to incorporate more current events into lessons. The education we are receiving is more focused on historical events than current events and things that are more relevant to the "real world" and what we should know when we vote for a president. If our curriculum leaves out some current issues and what future presidential candidates are planning on doing and how it could affect us then we are going to either not vote, or make a misinformed decision. I'm conclusion, our generation is not knowledgable about politics but the education system needs to cope to the needs of the future voting body.

No comments:

Post a Comment